Metal Sonic Metal Sonic

Definitely a Teen rating at the least and this song that you have used is from The Adventures of Duane and Brando

Falcon Punch Re-Animated Falcon Punch Re-Animated

I don't know what the hell was going on

And I like it. Short, random, and funny. Watch once through, and then again with the fake captions for extreme lulz everyone.

Animation is not on top, but it doesn't need to be for this, there was no appeal lost in my opinion there. Funny, short, awesome. Keep it up.

PAAAWWNCH!

UberCream responds:

Wow, thanks! I'm definately gonna practice drawing more often (and I already do it pretty damn often).

How 2 Draw Stickmen How 2 Draw Stickmen

Well I smiled at it

It wasn't anything spectacular, but the mock "how-to" made me smile. Good crack at humor.

good good

I wasn't sure what to expect honestly.

I remember thinking before I started, "Really. A green button? Aren't giant buttons supposed to be red?"

It wasn't until I pushed the button that I realized, video games can truly be art.

5/5

Sound-O-Vision responds:

that's so good.

FL on Flash V.1 FL on Flash V.1

Promising...

The timing is a little off in the beats when it comes around to the fourth quarter beat, but you -are- aware of that.

If you get that fixed this will be a very promising project, keep it up.

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Yeah I'm very aware, though I'm trying to think of ways to fix it. I will probably come up with something.

spacecracker v4 spacecracker v4

Hmmm...

This has seriously potential as do you as a flash artist. What it needs is sounds and a more friendly look to it.

The upgrading and everything is awesome, but you need a time to get to it, I had to figure out I had to dive for it in the middle of the fighting.

Get this prettier and it will be a great game.

Sad But True (Coverwank) Sad But True (Coverwank)

This is a solid mix man, the drums sound and sit phenomenally in the mix. Vocals sound great too!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Nice. I could have upped them...but wanted to focus on the multiple guitar layers!! haha. Cheers man

Cicatrix (instrumental) Cicatrix (instrumental)

Pretty good sounding tone, I may put a little reverb on it so it doesn't sound so dry. But that's more or less a personal taste. :]

Roma [Int.] Roma [Int.]

The story you have included with this makes the piece so much more beautiful. It is extremely admirable when you are able to create and convey such strong emotion with only music.

Excellent job.

samulis responds:

I honestly love writing program music like this more than any other style... it's really a very enjoyable experience to throw yourself at the ideas behind the story and draw a feeling with only the tones of instruments. :)