Sad But True (Coverwank) Sad But True (Coverwank)

This is a solid mix man, the drums sound and sit phenomenally in the mix. Vocals sound great too!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Nice. I could have upped them...but wanted to focus on the multiple guitar layers!! haha. Cheers man

Cicatrix (instrumental) Cicatrix (instrumental)

Pretty good sounding tone, I may put a little reverb on it so it doesn't sound so dry. But that's more or less a personal taste. :]

Roma [Int.] Roma [Int.]

The story you have included with this makes the piece so much more beautiful. It is extremely admirable when you are able to create and convey such strong emotion with only music.

Excellent job.

samulis responds:

I honestly love writing program music like this more than any other style... it's really a very enjoyable experience to throw yourself at the ideas behind the story and draw a feeling with only the tones of instruments. :)

Departure Departure

This feels like something right out of Kingdom Hearts. So very soothing.

Love Game Love Game

Could be just me, but it did not loop very seamlessly

Very simple and bouncy though, I could see this being used in a short.

Funbagz-Metaljonus Funbagz-Metaljonus

Love your stuff as usual man.

Roads Roads

I second the video game comment there :)

I think I would try a little more mids in your guitar to get them to pop out a little bit more, there's too much bass in the guitar mix and it's getting lost in there with the bass guitar which is fiddling with the kick drum. Could just be my preference though.

Good stuff over all =]

BrCz responds:

Thanks for the feedback dude! Much appreciated.

Break Break

Not exactly my cup of tea, but you guys have an Enter Shikari thing going on with the vocals here and there. Which is an interesting mix.

Also holy shit, you guys are Orlando based. If I'm in town the 27th I'll come check you guys out live.

joshuagundersen responds:

That would be great! Always happy to have new faces at our shows!

Shadrock: Astral Assault Shadrock: Astral Assault

Musically it sounds great, my biggest problem was the clipping kick drum.

It takes away from a lot of the other instruments to the point of where it's distracting :[.

Elegancia - Cloudformer Elegancia - Cloudformer

This is wonderful!

My only complaint that I have is the audio compression. It sounds like it's a low quality bit rate. I hear it primarily in the cymbals and the guitars.

Great piece though =]!