Metal Sonic Metal Sonic

Definitely a Teen rating at the least and this song that you have used is from The Adventures of Duane and Brando

Falcon Punch Re-Animated Falcon Punch Re-Animated

I don't know what the hell was going on

And I like it. Short, random, and funny. Watch once through, and then again with the fake captions for extreme lulz everyone.

Animation is not on top, but it doesn't need to be for this, there was no appeal lost in my opinion there. Funny, short, awesome. Keep it up.

PAAAWWNCH!

UberCream responds:

Wow, thanks! I'm definately gonna practice drawing more often (and I already do it pretty damn often).

How 2 Draw Stickmen How 2 Draw Stickmen

Well I smiled at it

It wasn't anything spectacular, but the mock "how-to" made me smile. Good crack at humor.

Madness - Sandwich Madness - Sandwich

You know what this needed.

A giant marshmallow.

Good job, 5/5

Spite responds:

Glad you liked it :)
Thanks for the review

.:Clay_Mation:. .:Clay_Mation:.

For a test...

I would say that you passed.

Good job.

Hopefully we'll see some full length clay-mation pieces from you?

5/5

The DarKsidE of Flash! The DarKsidE of Flash!

lolwut

lolwut. mayk moar!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Liek Ima tutally gunna! ;D

FLCL - That Bat FLCL - That Bat

Haha

Good parody there ^^. The drawings and syncing went well together, I just hope theres enough FLCL fans to keep this on here tonight ^^.

Btw, the eyebrows could have been bigger :3

Cruelty Cruelty

Teaches a good lesson

Woo, first flash today thats gotten a spot of emotion out of me. Teaches a good life lesson that the world needs to see more of =\.

Emo Emo

I lol'd

Thats about it though.

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

After careful contemplation...

I know why this is a tribute to the physics teachers using DragonForce as the choice of music:

After all of your studying and understanding of physics for however long, you know how physics work. The ins and outs. You yourself, are a physics master.

You used DragonForce because they dont follow any laws of physics. Anything and everything that they do doesn't add up in the holy name of physics.

Good flash by the way. ^^